Saturday 29 March 2014

Themed family fun - flowers week

Welcome to flowers week.





This week I have been very ill so I am afraid we only have a small craft activity to show for flowers week.

We used coloured paper doilies to make a flower and then stuck it onto some paper. We then used pens to add a flower pot, stalk and decorations.






Tomorrow I will be posting our paintings of daffodils which we also did with flower week in mind.


If you have been inspired by this weeks theme then I would love for you to link up at the bottom of this post.

For more information on themed family fun, take a look at the page at the top of the blog.

Don't forget to come back on Monday to see the next theme!



2 comments:

  1. Ahh hope you are feeling better! I love flowers and receive a gorgeous bunch for Mother's Day from my little ones! I love the smell and they always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you :-) I agree, flowers are lovely. Glad you received a nice bunch for mothers day.

      Delete