Thursday 8 January 2015

My top 5 blog posts from 2014

I thought that it would be a good time for some shameless self promotion!

No, seriously, I thought it would be nice to remind my readers of the most read posts of last year and show the posts to any new readers who might enjoy them. 

I haven't included any of my competition posts as they always have many more views as of course people want to enter the competitions!

So, in at number five we have - My blog planner 

A popular post amongst bloggers as I talk about how I made a planner to help me with my blog.

At number four we have - Less food waste = more money! 

A post about saving money by wasting less, a good topic for this time of year.

At number three - Peanut butter chocolate brownies 

A very yummy but naughty treat!

In at number two we have - 42 days of summer!

A post with my top tips for a stress free summer.

And finally, the winner is - My favourite winter dinner

Who would of thought that my most popular post from 2014 would be a recipe for a Sheppard's pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment