Wednesday 2 April 2014

My week three results!

This week has been a good week in terms of the diet as I was back on the pro points plan at weight watchers which I am use to from the last time I did it, so I knew what I was doing and you have the choice and flexibility to eat fairy normally.



I have also been very ill with what turned out to be tonsillitis! That was a surprise as it is most common in children aged 5 - 15 years and I never had it as a child, instead I get it at the ripe old age of 33! Anyway, it was hard as ice cream is the best food to eat when you have tonsillitis but ice cream is not great on weight watchers as you can very easily go through a lot of pro points. Luckily, I discovered some pots of weight watchers strawberry ice cream that are only 2 pro points each and actually taste just as good as normal ice cream.
 


When I got to weight watchers to weigh in I was so nervous, my stomach was doing back flips, as I knew that I had stuck to the plan the week before and gained weight so I had no clue as to what the scales would say this time.



When my leader told me the result I nearly fell off the scales in shock, I lost 5.5lbs!! I was so happy that all my hard work had finally paid off and I got my first silver seven sticker as I have lost my first half stone.



My aims for next week are to stay the same as I know that on Mothers day I will not be sticking to the diet and after a big loss you normally do not loose very much the next week anyway so I will be happy to get through the week staying the same.


Starting weight                                       17st 13lbs.

Weight lost or gained.                            - 5.5lbs
Weight lost all together.                         7.5lbs
Current weight.                                      17st 5.5lbs.


I am linking this post to AutismMumma wobbles Wednesday weight loss linky.









8 comments:

  1. Well done on losing. Its so hard but keep going ::))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous loss! Propointing seems to be working better for you than the slimstart

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) Yes, I am so happy to be back to counting pro points!

      Delete
  3. Wow that's brilliant, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your first sticker! Keep it up lady! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on that fab loss, hope you're feeling better now and thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete