Tuesday 8 April 2014

Shameful nomination request!

You may have noticed that I now have a new badge on my side bar which is asking for nominations in the BIB's. The BIB's stands for brilliance in blogging and they are awards for bloggers which are linked to Britmums and you can find out more about them here.

The nominations are only open until April 12th and I am shamefully asking for your votes! If you have been enjoying reading my blog and you think that I deserve to win an award then I would love for you to take a couple of minutes to vote for me in the fresh voice category which is for new bloggers like myself. Of course you can vote for me in more then one category should you wish or maybe if you feel that there is a blog that you like better then you could place a vote for them instead as I know that they would also appreciate it.

I do not write to win awards but to be nominated would make me smile and feel that bit prouder of my little part of the world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment