Friday 4 April 2014

AGA foodhall review

On my search for great gifts for people I came across the AGA food hall website and it is very good for all things food and drink.

There are so many different things to buy which suit all manor of budgets. You can even order ready made hampers to treat the ones you love or if on a tighter budget you could order items such as biscuits, cakes, jams etc. and make up your own hamper to give to a loved one.

One of my favourite items which I found on the site was this bar of chocolate. I think it's really funny and a great joke gift for a friend at any time of the year.





This is also a great website for those with special dietary needs or preferences as there is a drop down menu on the home page where you can select to view items that are suitable for diabetics, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, organic and fair trade.

One of the great things that I love about this company is that postage and packing are free. As it is free I thought that it would all be chucked into a box and take ages to get to me but to my surprise it came within two days of ordering and everything was packed very well to ensure no broken biscuits or damaged food packaging.

All in all I was very happy with my purchases from AGA food hall.

* I was given a £16 voucher to put towards the goods that I purchased for the purpose of this review but all thoughts and opinions are my own. *



1 comment: