Friday 10 January 2014

My weekly round up 4/01/2014 - 11/01/2014

This is always my worst time of year as all the excitement of Christmas and the new year has finished and we are left with dark nights and cold short days. My depression always seems to be at it's worst at this time of year which is really annoying as it is Laurens birthday on January 13th so I always have a lot to do. This year is her sweet 16 so I am throwing her a sleepover with 12 of friends as until now the most I have ever let sleep over is 6 and I wanted to make it special for her.

Lauren is super excited which is great although Darren and myself are rather worried about having so many teens in our little house! I have spent the week ordering decorations, birthday present shopping and planning the food and activities and the cake that I will be making her, so I have been rather busy. I started to plan all this last summer so that I could be super organised and on top of things but then life and finances got in the way and I ended up leaving it all to this week!

I am writing this on Friday rather then my normal Saturday post as I will not be about much tomorrow as I am taking Lauren into town to get her a new birthday outfit and buy the last bits and pieces that I need to get and then we are going out for a meal for her birthday. My dad is coming up from London and treating us all and he's also treating my mum and brother as well which is so kind of him. Lauren picked the restaurant that we are going to which also happens to be one of my favourites as well so I'm really looking forward to my yummy dinner tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment