Saturday 4 January 2014

My weekly round up 30/12/13 - 3/01/14

This week has been an exiting week for me in terms of my blogging as I have just launched my free weekly newsletter and my first ever competition as well! I am really enjoying writing my blog and I hope that people are enjoying reading it too.
 
I know that it has not been a week since my last weekly round up but I am moving the dates so that I can always post the round up on a Saturday.
 
We spent new years eve at my mums house with my mum and brother and it was lovely. We had a few drinks and played some games and mum did some food. Faith only managed to stay away until about 10.30pm but we had already changed her into her pyjamas so she slept on  the sofa covered in a blanket bless her! I think I got a bit merry as when the clock struck 12 I decided to go round the room kissing everyone and wishing them happy new year, but it was all good fun!
 
On new years day I cooked another big dinner as we always have a big dinner on new years day to celebrate the first day of the new year. We spent the day catching up on TV, eating loads of food and playing board games.
 
It will be Laurens sweet 16 on January 13th so I am now busy organising that. We are on a very tight budget so I will have to use my imagination to make it as special as I can for as little as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment