Wednesday 27 November 2013

Portable office.

If you are lacking space for a specific office area in your home to do all your family admin such as paying bills, writing letters and replying to school letters or maybe you do have an area for that, but would rather do those tasks while watching TV, a portable office may be exactly what you are looking for.
So, what is a portable office I hear you asking me! Well, the name is pretty self-explanatory, as it is basically all the things you need to do your admin stored in a box or basket that you can carry from room to room when you need it.
Here is a list of what I have in my portable office.
  • Pens, pencils and high lighters.
  • Cello tape.
  • Parcel tape and string.
  • Envelopes.
  • Stapler and spare staples.
  • Paper clips.
  • Notepad.
  • Cheque book.
  • Scissors.
  • Folders.
  • Address book.
  • Stamps.
I keep my things in a spare briefcase that I had gathering dust and I like using it as it is so easy to grab and go when I want to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment