Friday 29 November 2013

My Christmas wish

Smiles.

My Christmas wish is the same every year and that is to see my family smile.
 
I adore seeing smiles as when you see your loved ones smiling you know that they are happy. You know that all the stress, rushing around and expense of the last few months has been worth it.
 
I love to see the excited smiles on the children's faces when they check to see if Santa has been. I love to see my children smile when they open their gifts.

Loving smiles are exchanged between myself and my husband when we sit at our dinner table ready to eat the wonderful Christmas meal that we have worked together to create.

I love the Smiles and the laughter when we are all playing board games or Wii games together in the afternoon.


The smiles and giggles when we cuddle up and watch Christmas movies or festive TV.

The smiles of full tummy's after our Christmas tea and the final smiles of the day as I tuck my little one into bed and say goodnight.
 
I must be one of the luckiest people in the world as every year my Christmas wish comes true and I get to spend my Christmas day with the people I love and see their smiles and hear their laughter.

Smiles that light up beautiful faces and make my heart smile.
 
 
Merry Christmas! This post is my entry into the Tots100/Argos 12 Days of Christmas competition.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment