Thursday 28 November 2013

Listography - Guilty Pleasures.

This weeks listography is being hosted by Older single mum and the topic is guilty pleasures. Here is my list of guilty pleasures, which I must admit, I am rather embarrassed about!

Yum!!!
1) Vampires! I am a sucker for a bad vampire trying to be good and this obsession started long ago with Buffy the Vampire Slayer in my teens when I would lust after the character Angel. As I have grown older I am still swooning over bad boy vamps like Spike from Buffy and Damon from The Vampire Diaries. There is just something very exciting about a dark and dangerous hunk trying to be good plus the fact that they always look oh so yummy!

2) Agatha Christie books. I absolutely love them and have quite a collection. I also really enjoy watching them on TV too.

3) Watching the Disney channel. When my two older girls started watching the Disney channel I very soon became subjected to shows such as Hannah Montanna and Wizards of Waverly Place. Now that they are older, they do not really watch the Disney channel anymore, but I still do!!

4) Dancing in my kitchen. When no one is home I crank up the music, normally tunes from the late 90's and as I cook and clean I sing and dance around the kitchen! Sometimes I even use a wooden spoon for my microphone!

5) Christmas! Now at this time of year, it is perfectly acceptable to be talking about a love of Christmas but for me, it is a bit of an obsession and I am constantly thinking about it. I like nothing more than watching a Christmas film in April or listening to my favourite Christmas cd in July. I just have to make sure that no one is home or else I would drive my hubby insane! He has actually banned me from playing my Christmas cd unless it is December as he is not as keen on Christmas as I am!

So there you have it, my list of guilty pleasures - what are yours?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in! I'm loving all these pics of cute / hot men popping up in the Guilty Pleasures theme and I know what you mean about dancing around in the kitchen. Really good list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anya and thanks for the mention on twitter as well. I agree about the pics too - been a lovely week looking at the blog posts lol!

    ReplyDelete