Sunday 7 July 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! I am hoping that this will be a platform to help and inspire people to improve their lives for themselves and their families as I too try and improve my own and my families lives.



I am hoping to include the following topic's on my blog over time and I hope that you will find at least some of them of interest.


Food - meals plans, recipe's, ideas and inspiration.


Children - activities to do, crafts to make, days out and general parenting tips.


Family - ideas and inspiration of things to do with your family to make sure that you are a strong family unit.


Organisation - Time management, budgeting, planning etc. to get you and your family organised.


Occasions - Christmas, birthdays, Halloween etc. as I always think that you should celebrate whenever you can and use these things to bring your family closer together and have some fun!


Home - Tips and tricks to keep on top of your housework and other home duties as well as plans to follow and anything that I've found really good myself.


Personal - Updates on my life and my family so that you can get to know me and what I'm all about (for those that are interested lol!)


I am also going to have a monthly post which will contain little things that you can do to either add fun to family life or help get your home in order for those that like a list of ideas to follow so the first one will go up at the end of the month for August.


I will always be glad to hear from you to find out what you think, good and bad I would love to hear your views on the blog and the topics that I cover.


Kind regards,
Denise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment