Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentines Gifts in Unusual Places.

Buying gifts for the males in my life is never easy for me as I never know what to get them. If I'm buying for ladies I just find it so much simpler! So when I saw that Sports Direct were running a competition where you have to pick five things from their website that you would consider valentine presents I thought it would be a great challenge to take part in as it will give me some ideas on what to get Darren for Valentines day and it may inspire some of you that are buying for your partners too. The only catch was that none of the items could be priced higher then £20 each, but this was not a problem at all as everything was so reasonably priced.




I think that clothing is a good choice for the man in your life as long as you know their taste and style and I was spoilt for choice on the sports direct website as they have so many differnet products and styles all at very reasonable prices.




I really liked this Lonsdale men's hoody priced at just £10. I love the purple but they have it in a choice of colours to suit the taste of your man and as Darren is really into his sporty clothing this would be a great choice.







I also really like this Airwalk mock layer stripped v knitted jumper which is also priced at just £10. This is a much more smarter choice for when sports clothing is not suitable and I would love to see Darren wearing this when we go out for our Valentines dinner. I think that it would really suit him.








Sports Direct also sell watches which I think would make a fantastic Valentine gift, especially if you are not sure on clothing tastes for your man. I found this Slazenger metal pilot men's watch priced at just £8.50. I think that Darren would love to receive one of these for valentines day and he would probably think that I had spent a lot more on him then £8.50 as it looks very smart and expensive.





One thing that is always a good choice when buying for men is a nice gift set and I was surprised to find out that Sports Direct sell gift sets as well! I really like the Lonsdale undisputed 5 piece gift set which contains shower gel, moisturiser, eau de toilette, socks and ear phones which is currently being sold at an unbelievable £4.49!




Finally for those romantics that are on very tight budgets I found this Eco flying heart shaped sky Lantern priced at just 99p which I think would make a really sweet gift and round of a lovely valentine evening in your garden with a glass of something bubbly watching your love heart drift off into the nights sky!

     

This is my entry into the sports direct blogging challenge, I have not received any of these items to review, I have just browsed the Sports Direct web page and given my opinion on the items that I think would make a good valentines gift.























No comments:

Post a Comment