Thursday 13 February 2014

My groovy update 06/02/14 - 12/02/14


This week has been much better and I am pleased to say that I am still a non-smoker! I am still not feeling great but I am feeling much better then I was this time last week. Darren has managed to fix the car as well so that is another big weight off my mind.

I have spent my week having fun with the kids, doing puzzles and playing board games as the weather has been so bad and with my bug we have been stuck indoors. We made some mince pies over the weekend as well as even through most people associate them with Christmas we love them at any time of year so we make them whenever we fancy some to eat. The trouble is that they are so popular they do not last very long at all!





I have also spent the last couple of days finishing my Valentines preparations ready for Friday too. I have made the girls their little packets of love and I have got Darren a DVD, some men's moisturiser, some joke socks, a card and a big box of baileys truffles as he loves Baileys. We have a table booked at a local restaurant that we both like that are doing a special valentines menu which sounds delicious. It will be nice to have something to get dressed up for and also nice to have some rare alone time with Darren as well.


Last night I accompanied Lauren to the theatre to watch 'Brendan Cole - licence to thrill' which was really good. Lauren received two tickets as a birthday present from a male admirer and asked me to go with her which was really nice of her as I know that a lot of people probably wanted to go along and see the show. I am a huge strictly fan so I had a great evening.

For the week ahead I have quite a busy week planned as first it is Valentines day, then it is half term so all three children at home for the week and on February 19th it is Faiths 6th birthday so I am busy planning and buying for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment