Tuesday 18 February 2014

The MAD blog awards.

Some of my regular readers may have noticed that about a week ago a new badge appeared on the side bar of my blog which says the MAD blog awards on it. It was not until I was reading another lovely ladies blog where she had a post talking about what this is that I realised that I had not said anything about this on my blog.

So for any readers that are not bloggers and have not heard of this before I shall explain. The MADs are an awards event for bloggers that takes place each year. Each person may only vote once and it only takes a minute or two to place your votes once you have decided who you would like to vote for. There are quite a few categories but you do not have to place a vote into each category unless you want to.

There is a category for best new blog which is for any blog that has been going for less then a year like my blog for example! There are also things like; best entertainment blog, best frugal blog, best writer to name a few.

If you are a fan of my blog and you enjoy reading it, then if you could take the time to click on the link in the side bar of my blog that will take you to the voting page and cast a vote for my blog in which ever category that you deem fit then I would be very grateful.

I have already placed my votes and I wish all my fellow bloggers lots of luck for the awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment