Wednesday 19 February 2014

Quote time - Nothing is impossibe....

Today I would like to talk about another of my favourite quotes.
'Nothing is impossible, the very word itself says I'm possible'
I love this quote as it is so positive and I must admit that I really annoy my oldest daughter with this quote as I am always telling her this. 


The thing is, Lauren has a very negative outlook on things (I guess she gets it from her dad) but it really frustrates me. I really believe that if you look at everything in a negative light and think that you can not do things then life becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and things will turn out bad and you will struggle in life.


In contrast to that, if you are positive and believe that you can achieve anything in life, nine times out of ten, you will. Of course you also need to work hard and be dedicated but believing you can achieve things really is half the battle.

4 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more, thanks for linking up #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I always look on the positive side of life and believe anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Thanks for linking up #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete