Saturday 18 August 2018

Birthday boys!


My three boys are not just animals to me, they are part of the family. They are so important to me as they bring me so much joy, companionship and loyalty, I really do not know what I will do when they pass on. Anyway, the point that I am trying to make is that as I regard them as members of the family it seemed only natural to me that on Leo's first birthday we would celebrate with a birthday cake and lots of pressies! However, having since discussed this with many friends and family it would appear that it is not so normal for most. 

I am happy to be a bonkers dog lady as my boys deserve to be made a fuss off to celebrate the special day on which they were born. Leo was born on August 7th and Cody August 4th so we use to do a double celebration for them on August 6th. Then along came Prince who is an early July baby but we keep the birthday celebration day to August so that they all get made a fuss off together so that they do not fight over new toys or attention. 

August 7th 2015 - Leo turns 1


No automatic alt text available.
Cards and pressies
No automatic alt text available.
Peanut butter and banana cake






No automatic alt text available.




No automatic alt text available.





Image may contain: 1 person





August 7th 2016 - Leo turns 2


Image may contain: dessert and foodImage may contain: one or more people, dog and indoor
Image may contain: one or more people and dog
Image may contain: 1 person, dog





August 6th 2017 - Leo turns 3 and Cody turns 1


Image may contain: food



Image may contain: dog


Image may contain: dog



Image may contain: dog



August 2018








Do you celebrate your pets birthday each year? 

If you enjoy reading this blog then please share with your friends or follow me on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment