Sunday 27 July 2014

Magnetic notice board review



I am very lucky to be working with Shoplet UK as one of their reviewers and a few weeks ago they sent me this lovely magnetic notice board which I love. 

Shoplet are an Office Stationary supplier but many of their products are also great for use at home.




The notice board comes with four magnets which you stick onto the back of the board with foam sticky blocks which are also supplied so that you can stick the board to any magnetic surface. You also receive a pen to write on the board which has a sponge on the lid so that you can rub things out when they are completed.

The bottom of the board is cork so it is the perfect place to pin all your important papers such as invitations and school letters.

The board is sectioned into days of the week making it super easy to use and it could be used for so many things such as dinner lists, family routines, personal routine, study timetable or home chore lists.

I think that this is great for getting organised and reasonably priced too. I have decided to use mine for delegating chores to hubby and the kids so I will post all about that once I have it set up.




1 comment:

  1. This is great, the kids could do with one of these in their rooms :)

    ReplyDelete