Monday 30 June 2014

Normal services will soon be resumed!

I am so sorry that I have been so quiet this last week. I have been so busy this last week sorting out Lauren for her prom this Friday and also sorting out my uni application, I have not had time to think and I just had to step away from the blog as something had to give. 


All of this came at a time when I was feeling a bit fed up and sorry for myself in regards to my blog as I do not seem to get many readers at all in comparison to other blogs with similar themes which have been going for the same amount of time that my blog has and it started to get rather disheartening. I know that I shouldn't really compare or let stats and rankings get to me but I felt as if I was talking to myself a lot of the time and as if all the hard work and effort that I had been putting into my blog was for nothing and like I said, as I have been so busy being pulled in all different directions I needed to take a break from blogging.

Now that I have had some time away, I have decided to carry on with the blog regardless of stats etc as I really do enjoy blogging and I have experienced some fantastic opportunities over the last seven months from writing my blog. 

I have finished organising everything for Lauren's prom this Friday now and I am nearly finished with my uni stuff too so normal blogging and linky participation will be resumed shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment