Monday 16 June 2014

Meal planning Monday - June 16th 2014

This is my meal plan for this coming week, it is a week packed with old and trusted favourites and a couple from last weeks menu that I didn't make as I was unwell last week with a bug.

Monday 16th June.

Stewed stake, mashed potatoes and vegetables.


Tuesday 17th June.

Cheese and potato whirls, chips and beans.
These were planned in for last week but being unwell I didn't have the energy to make them so I moved them to today instead!

Wednesday 18th June.

Sausage herb crust pie, mashed potatoes and vegetables.
This is a big family favourite that I have been making for about ten years now. I will add the recipe to my blog at some point, I am a bit behind with blog posts at the moment as last week I was unwell.

Thursday 19th June.

Homemade meat balls with spaghetti and petit pains.

Friday 20th June.

Mince and beans with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
This is a simple recipe and another old favourite that I will add to the blog at some point.

Saturday 21st June.

BBQ chicken with boiled rice and garlic bread.
This is a nice easy one which is currently Faith's favourite dinner at the moment!

Sunday 22nd June.

Roast pork, apple sauce, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and vegetables.
Another meal from last week that I didn't get around to making. I thought it would be better to have this on Sunday anyway as I am having my dad over for dinner as he lives in London so I do not get to see too much of him.

I am linking this post to -
mpm different fonts.png




4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the recipe for the sausage pie as I am always on the lookout for new things to do with sausages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Everything sounds so good!!
    Hope you're feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim and yes I am feeling much better now thanks :-)

      Delete