Tuesday 6 January 2015

40 by 40 update!

I thought it would be a good time to update you all on my progress for my 40 things to do before I'm 40 challenge.








In October 2014 I checked off number 35 - Make a friend or two. I don't think that I've made any friends as yet at uni as like I said in a previous post, I'm finding it really hard to fit in there, but I have reconnected with a lovely old friend which I had lost touch with which is fantastic and I think justifies checking off this item on my list!

Also in October 2014 I checked off number 27 - To reduce my medication and completely come off one of them. This was a big moment for me as I had been on the medication for eight years and I am now officially only on one type now. The one that I have stopped taking now was the one that made me gain a lot of weight and crave fatty foods so I am hoping that it will be a little easier to lose weight this coming year now. 

Finally in November 2014 I checked off number 8 - See the Agatha Christie play entitled 'The Mousetrap'. This was a play that I had been wanting to see for years, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out that they were touring the UK and coming to our town! In November me and Darren went to see the play and it was definitely worth the wait - I absolutely loved it!

So, this year I managed to check off six items in total which leaves me 34 to get checked off over the next six years, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment